- Brand: BlitzWolf,BlitzWolf®
- Application: Other,Fitness room,Jungle & Mountain,Biking,Boating,Climbing,Hiking,Running,Walking,Work,Car,Bedroom
- Applicable User: Men,Women,Universal
- Feature: Long Standby,Remote Camera,Music Control,Multi-sport Modes,Touch Screen
- Screen Type: TFT
- Operating Mode: Touch Screen
- Watch Dial Shape: Round
- Waterproof: Life Waterproof
Dear customer, the relevant accessories of BlitzWolf® BW-AT3C have been arranged for you.
If you are interested in the above products, please click the corresponding name to purchase.
BlitzWolf® BW-AT3C, convenient life in the wrist.
BW-AT3C is a Smart Call Sports Watch. 360*360px HD IPS Screen, access to smooth operation, view the sharp screen even under sunshine. 3 classic metal colors. The remarkable optical sensor and new algorithm in BW-AT3C allow you to read your blood oxygen, blood pressure, and 24h heart rate. It supports 13 Sports Tracking, recording real-time calories, steps, distance precisely and making exercise more efficient. Support for multiple languages, bluetooth calling, and news alerts, so you won't miss important texts or messages. Up to 30 days of standby time. BW-AT3C has better battery life. Never worry about forgetting to take a charger while on a short trip.
More wonderful functions, Looking forward to your discovery.
The Main Features of BW-AT3C:
1. 13 Sports Modes
2. 360*360px HD Display
3. BT Call & SNS Alert
4. 360mAh Capacity
5. 24h Heart Rate Monitor
6. Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Measurement
7. Life Assistants
|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 5.1 or above; iOS 8.0 or above|
|Watch Language||English, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Ukrainian, Italian, Portuguese|
|Information Reminder||Bluetooth Call|
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen Measurement|
|Blood Pressure Measurement|
|Female Cycle Reminder|
|Exercise and Record||13 Sport Modes|
|GPS Route Track (Set in APP)|
|Application||Custom Watch Face|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, Heart Rate Sensor|
|Screen||Size: 1.32 inch|
|Resolution: 360*360 pixels|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 360 mAh|
|Standby Time: About 30 days|
|Using time: About 8-15 days|
|Charging Time: 3-5 hours|
|Charging Type: Magnetic charging|
|Appearance & Details|
|Material||Band Material: TPU|
|Watch Case Material: ABS+PC|
|Weight and Size||
Dial Diameter: 48mm
Dial thickness: 12mm
Upper strap length: 85mm
Lower strap length: 123mm
Strap width: 22mm
Net Weight: About 67.7g
|Packing List||1* BlitzWolf® BW-AT3C Smart Bracelet|
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
– Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
– Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
– Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
– How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
– Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
– About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.