To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
1. Easy installation, just insert the bar into the earth
2. It is weather-proff allowing it to work all year-round and in virtually all weather conditions
3. Use solar power to recharge the batteries so it is always working
4. The animal repeller is use ultrasonic wave.
5. The Passive InfraRed sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like dogs, cats, deer, raccons, mice,skunks, squirrels and move 6.It is a safe and humane way to keep unwanted animals away
1. Connect the repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake.
2. The unit is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged.
3. Turn power switch to ‘ON’ position
4. For best results, kepp the repeller head roughly 9-10 inches above
1. Do not immerses repeller in water
2. Do not cover-up the PIR sensor
3. To clean the repeller, use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the repeller
|Unit dimension||15(W) x 8.5(D) x 37(H)cm|
|Power supply||4 x AA NiCD rechargeable batteries|
|Power consumption||Standby = 0.8mAh, working = 15mAh|
|Ultrasonic frequency||18-40 Khz|
|Coverage area||30 feet @ 1100 = 2425 square feet|
Package included :
1 x Animal Repeller
1 x Instruction