TPA3116 50Wx2 bluetooth Remote Control Amplifier High Power Dual Channel Digital Amplifier U disk TF Card Decoding Board 12-24V DC
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
This is a DC-powered 12-24V power supply, using TI's TPA3116D2 high-performance digital power amplifier chip as the core, can support 50W (left channel) + 50W (right channel) two-channel output.
– Support Bluetooth audio reception, U disk / TF card playback;
– FM radio; 5 function switch control;
– tone (EQ): 5 sound mode selection, with full-function remote control.
– The LINE IN audio input interface,
– USB decoding: Support WMA, MP3, WAV, FLAC lossless music file format.
– Extended interface: Support for Bluetooth calls,
– Wide working voltage, energy-saving design, efficiency up to 90%. You can use a good performance switching power supply, laptop switching power supply, you can also use a charging bottle, or car power supply, etc…
Operating voltage range: DC 10-24V (current 3-4A, if the power requirement is higher than 20-24V/5-6A)
If an AC (AC) transformer power supply is used, it must be rectified and filtered to a DC power supply.
Bluetooth receiving distance: >8 m (meter), version 5.0
U disk TF card disk: Support FAT32 file system, does not support NTFS
Speaker impedance: 4-8 ohms
Power supply 12V/8Ω speaker >10W x 2; 12V/4Ω >15W x 2;
21V/8Ω >30W x 2; 21V/4Ω=50W x 2;
24V/8Ω >35W x 2; 24V/4Ω >60W x 2;
Dimensions: 110 (W) x 67 (D) x 26 (H) mm
The DC (DC) no-load voltage should not be greater than 25.5V (this is very important)
1. Power amplifier board using a current sound, noise?
Our power amplifier, most of them are the use of DC power supply. The board itself does not produce current noise and noise,
The main reasons are:
A: with the power supply filter is not good, the current sound is the power or audio input is not normal
B: The quality of the input signal is poor, the output of the device connected to the input link is not normal, and the noise is caused by improper audio input
C: The quality of the input cable is poor, the cable is not properly connected, the cable is damaged, and the wiring is vacant
D: input connected to other playback devices, some devices share the power supply to cause noise
2.No sound, no sound in one channel？
A speaker is bad, speaker cable barrier
B, poor input cable connection, wiring damage, input connected to play the device output is not normal
3. Volume open big breaking sound, broken sound?
A. Insufficient power supply, wiring to confirm the correct wiring, supply current is sufficient
B. Speaker itself poor performance or damage, speaker power is too small or too large
C. Left and right channel speaker (+) (-) output is independent. Can not connect to each other
4. Subwoofer amplifier volume open large speaker broken sound？
1. The lack of power, the line to confirm the correct wiring, power supply current is sufficient
2. The speaker's own power is too large or the audience, the speaker's bass performance is poor. The structure of the speaker box, this
These are not normal will cause broken sound
5. The volume of power is not enough？
Power and power supply voltage, the amplitude of the audio signal, the size of the speaker impedance has a relationship, any one will be less than shadow
6. Amplifier will burn it?
A: The positive and negative polarity of the power supply are reversed, the power supply voltage is too high, exceeding the working voltage of white paper
B: If the board requires the use of DC power supply is not directly connected to the AC adapter power supply (this need to add rectifier filter to
DC, it can be accessed)
C: To confirm the wiring is correct, connected to the power supply, wiring errors, short circuits, will cause damage to the key parts!
1 x 50Wx2 bluetooth Amplifier Board
1 x Remote Controller